Go Stinky...It's ya Brifday...

by Badger 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Happy Birthday Ms Pantz!

I didn't do anything great until I was 26, now I keep accomplishing great things every year...the best is yet to come. Have a great day!

Rachel

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Part of my birthday 'present' is that Jon is taking me to a shooting range. I've only held a gun once in my life, but have always had this secret desire to shoot at things. I'm really excited about this!

Once again, thanks for all of the birthday wishes, you all are great!

.. and let me practice, "I'm twenty-six"..

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Happy birthday to one of my favorite thought provokers!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Happy Birthday Bridget!!!

• Mac
    Mac

Damnit, Britches...I'm sorry I missed this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!... to one wise beyond her years and with an amazing inquisitiveness like no other! Bri:)

• Mac
    Mac

Oh.......and here's a traditional birfday kiss tooo!!!!!xoxoxo But, don't try to slip me any tongue cuz ya know I'm shy.....but, if ya do.. just don't swirl it around and around and around and around too much..k? Cuz I get hives in situations like that and then I'll need to be scratched! ;P And put that damned gun away!!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Part of my birthday 'present' is that Jon is taking me to a shooting range. I've only held a gun once in my life, but have always had this secret desire to shoot at things.

Be careful ---it's an addictive sport. There is something way cool about willing little pellets to punch little holes at locations of your selection.

There are all kinds of shooting sports, Stinky...... I enjoy defensive handgun shooting and trap and skeet shooting. Shooting is a sport that folks of any body type or athletic ability can learn and become proficient at.

26 eh? If I knew at 26 what you know today I'd be living on a oribiting Big Boy with Mini-Me and a slick cat. Happy Birthday and Good Shooting.

~~~Hill

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

happy birthday

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit