Sickness and Death

by Panda 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

Hi fellows, Gosh I miss this group . Thank you so much (Czar, OFC, CG) for keeping in touch sometimes)Well these last 2 or maybe it's been 4???) months have been hellish. Chronic Urticaria has taken control in a f*^^%& mean spirited way. The hives are constant and nothing is working to control this anymore. I hate it. Sometimes I can't think a straight thought. CG tells me hers lasted 8 years well I'm on 5 1/2 years so maybe there's hope. Oh and the medicos have re-named longterm urticaria as Chronic Idiupathic (autoimmune and we don't know why) Urticaria.

Anyway that's why I am so frequently AWOL.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

I feel so bad for you. How did your condition begin , what were the symptoms?

• Panda
    Panda

Tigerman, Thanks for asking. No one knows how CU begins, or what triggers it. Sometimes it's realated to food but most probably mune is related to the environment. Mainly pollution set it off and once your immune system is compromised .... well its rotten. After so many years as a dub... finally recognizing what a cult the WTS is well I was getting so much joy outta life and then BAM. I'm feeling well like having my own pity party these days... so far so good. Panda

• hubert
    hubert

Panda, Sorry to hear about your problem. I'm certainly no doctor, but you said it could be because of the air polution. Would moving to a lesser poluted part of the country (if there is one), help you?

I've heard of people moving to Arizona in the past, because of Asthma. Maybe that's a clue you can look into. Just a thought.

Good luck with your hives. My sister had it for years, too.

Hubert

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Gee Panda, so sorry to hear about your plight. Have you tried the homeopathy approach and are your aware of this website? : http://www.urticaria.com/

Keep us updated. Take care.

D.E.

• Panda
    Panda

Thanks so much for your kind considerations.

Hubert: You sweetie, my heart goes out to your sister. For me this started in Shanghai so I am in a less polluted environment. Now heat and humidity really set my hives off. It feels like my own perspiration is attacking me. I know that sounds so so sci-fi, but I guess they get those ideas from somewhere.

Doubleedge: Yes I actually did traditional Chinese medicine in a Chinese hospital (they practice both western and traditional medicine in their hospitals so there isn't any big animosity between the two approaches) and I know about the doctors in India (Bombay). Unfortunately for me my condition is that while pollution (probably petro fumes) may have enabled the CU, it has compromised my immune system. But the doc's still tell me that it won't last ... yeah okay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit