Extreme Makeover (Just wanted to let you all know)

by WildHorses 13 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I may live in NC like the guy on that show tonight, but...............I DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT! He seems to be southern to the extreme.

Ok, back to what you all were doing. This was just an FYI post.

• LDH
    LDH

I saw the title, and I was like, UH-UH!

You got me.

Lisa

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I saw the title, and I was like, UH-UH!

I wish.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

You mean BUBBA? hehe...I hardly ever watch the show but the kids had it on so I watched. He looked like a puppet to me when they were done w/him. Definitely looked better than before, but real "fake" looking to me.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I noticed that to, Christy.

LDH, long time no see. How have you been?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

hehe..doing well, ty! Busy in real life...hardly time to myself lately it seems-and when I did have a few minutes tonight I was watching a stupid makeover show! LOL

• Mary
    Mary
    He looked like a puppet to me when they were done w/him. Definitely looked better than before, but real "fake" looking to me.

That's what I thought too! It looks as though he had mascara and lipstick on............sorry, that don't look good on a guy.

• gumby
    gumby
    I may live in NC like the guy on that show tonight, but...............I DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT!

I heard you talked like "ain't bee". (from Andy Griffith in case I lost ya)

Gumby

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    I may live in NC like the guy on that show tonight, but...............I DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT! He seems to be southern to the extreme.

It's quite all right. I'm from TN but people seem to think I'm from another state or country. You know, I really don't know how I got my accent, because my whole family has a black southern accent.

I love going on blind dates and surprising the hell out of guys, because when I talk on the phone with them, they think I'm white!

laters

kaykay_mp

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Nope, I don't believe you. I'm sure you talk like that. ;)

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit