Christmas police

by ctrwtf 13 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

One of my childhood friends told me she was finally df'd because of celebrating Christmas . Her husband and children are not Jehovah's Witnesses . She was busted because of a photo of her on facebook ,showing her at a Christmas celebration with her grandchild.

The lengths this organization will go to suck any joy from a persons life is limitless .

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    I have been saying for a while now that you can walk away and be inactive, but as soon as you show you no longer believe they will pounce on any reason to Df you. the only reason I can think of is to keep people from asking questions. Even if you have been forgotten in action, they still remember your face, or house, and if a car group go by they have to gossip. If that gossip is about anything the org is against it stirs the hornet's nest and the only way to quit the congregants in to DF you so they can show that you can't get a way with it.
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

maninthemiddle ,I totally agree !  They can not leave anyone out there just free ,because then others may find out they can just quit too !!!

• whathappened
    whathappened
    I saw a meme on Facebook that showed a decorated home that said "We are just celebrating fractions of Christmas!" Pretty funny, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit