Map where Beth Sarim is...

by TheApostleAK 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Hope this is where it is..

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=4440+braeburn&csz=San+Diego%2C+CA+92114&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

It's about 7ish miles from the coast. Why have a secret compound in a place that would of been one of the first places in America to be invaded by the Japs during WW2?

P.S. Zoom it out to 5.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Why have a secret compound in a place that would of been one of the first places in America to be invaded by the Japs during WW2?

Your map is quite correct, but I think you are confusing Beth Sarim with Beth Shan. Beth Sarim was where Da Judge could write goofy books and get drunk a lot. Beth Shan was where Da Judge had a decent chance of hiding in one of two bomb shelters on that property and surviving any Japanese invasion on our Pacific coast during WWII.

Apparently, Da Judge wasn't quite convinced of the validity of the term he made his poorer dupes believe, to wit, "Trust in Jehovah."

Doncha just LOVE all those "to wits" from Da Judge? Classic stuff! Da Judge chose instead to "trust in bomb shelters." He could afford to do that. "Jehovah" wasn't good enough for him, but bomb shelter were.

Da Judge had the unique talent to create "Jehovah" in his own image, but didn't trust his own personal creation/creator to help him out in wartime. Bomb shelters are much more practical for that. "Jehovah" just was a means for him to sell books and buy properties that had bomb shelters.

Da Judge was very practical and very smart. He was the best of the best in cult-world.

It's quite easy for a former cultist like myself to hate his guts, knowing what I know.

It's also amusing that he died of cancer of the asshole. Was it that the asshole died of cancer in his ashole or was it that the asshole killed the asshole? It's all amusing to ne. He lived like a King off of dumb and trusting followers. He let them all down.

The way he died was most appropriate for a man like him.

Farkel

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Theres a difference between being bombed and being invaded.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Theres a difference between being bombed and being invaded.

Are you asserting that either of those two "bomb" shelters wouldn't have protected Da Judge? Do you know anything about either of them? Did you khow that one of them was so hard to find because it took someone who knew how to find a secret lever in a bathroom to pull to open up the door to get to it?

Like it or not, Da Judge had all bases covered. There is hardly any place that can be found to hide in an invasion, and few places that can withstand a heavy bombing. Da Judge had all of those options covered. I have evidence for this. Would you like to see it?

Farkel

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK
    Are you asserting that either of those two "bomb" shelters wouldn't have protected Da Judge?

They would of easily. I'm just saying he couldn't have hid there for long cos he would of ran out of food.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: they would of easily. I'm just saying he couldn't have hid there for long cos he would of ran out of food.

You are a pedant's paradise! It's a dang good thing I'm just your average dummy.

Farkel

• tergiversator
    tergiversator

Gosh, that's real close to where I used to live... and it's really amusing how close it is to Qualcomm stadium, site of many a district convention where the only interesting thing to do is watch the birds swoop and dive. They should tell the conventioners to drive by and have a look, if they want to see some genuine Theokratic History (apologies to Tallyman).

-T.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Farkel:

If he had a bomb shelter for protection in case of an invasion....how many of us non-elite do you think he would have let in? [8>]

I get this vivid picture in my mind of poor frantic souls banging on his door while bombs are dropping all around while he's inside telling us to "trust in Jehovah, he'll protect you"......not pretty!

Had Enough

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Farkel,

Where do you get your stupid ass idea that was a bomb shelter? That could easly could be a goat barn. If I'm right goat barns was made that way. You should know that Farkel because you live in one.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: That could easly could be a goat barn. If I'm right goat barns was made that way.

There was originally a goat barn over one of the two shelters.

How many goat barns have a basement with shelves for supplies like food and a three-foot thick ceiling of concrete, bozo?

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit