Quit yer whining and get back to work!

by ColdRedRain 10 Replies latest social physical

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

God damn it, it's already november and there's still no hockey! I'm waiting for Dallas to get owned by the Wild again and the only place I'm going to see that is on my Playstation!

• Zuko
    Zuko

I could not agree with you more. I still have shakes from the withdrawl sometimes. Look for Buffalo to take it all next year.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

OH NO lack of sports means husbands MAY have to spend time with wives and children!

dont these hockey players KNOW what they are doing to society?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You have nothing to worry about, the last time I checked, Tennesee doesn't have a hockey team.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

how wrong you are.. nashville predators... my oldest dd goes to their home games. says she enjoys seeing a bunch of men knock the shit out of each other. ..she's such a good girl l ol

• shamus
    shamus

No hockey... EXCUSE ME?

There is plenty of hockey!

The minor leagues are going strong, and junior hockey is far better than those NHL meatheads.

C'mon people! Face it! The NHL is nothing more than a blood-sucking corporation. Sad but completely true.

• Badger
    Badger

Fasting will cleanse the NHL of it's fat franchises...

Badger, of the "Back to 22 teams" class.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I miss watching my Devils on TV. No Marty Brodeur, Neidermeyer, Stevens, Elias, Gonzalez. Damn.... I am gonna go buy a hockey game for the PS2 now.

Kansas District Overbeer

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

The Preds aren't a hockey team! They're just castoffs from other NHL teams. I.E. Defensemen that can't check, centers that can't win faceoffs and wingers that can't score. Come to think about it, so are the Minnesota Wild.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Go Boston Bruins!!!! I guess if hockey starts up again so will the swearing and cursing huh. I'll bring the pop corn. I like the idea of playing it on PS2 better. We've got Xbox now. Do they have any good hockey games for my son. Xmas is coming ya know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit