a frog goes into a bank.....

by pudd 7 Replies latest social humour

• pudd
    pudd

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack. "Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday." Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager. Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral. The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office. She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"
    (you're gonna love this) (its a real treat) (a masterpiece) (wait for it) The bank manager looks back at her and says... "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone." (You're singing it, aren't you? Yeah, I know you are........) Never take life too seriously! Come on now, you grinned, I know you did!!!

• kls
    kls

Yes Pudd i did get a grin then a slight chuckle. The best part is your presentation and your ending to the joke.,,,,,LOL

• pudd
    pudd

Actually KLS I simply copied it exactly as it was from an email someone sent me lol

It made me smile too!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Good one pudd !

Here's another...

A man rushes his dog to the Vet's...

A man runs into the vet's office carrying his dog, screaming for help. The vet rushes him back to an examination room and has him put his dog down on the examination table. The vet examines the still, limp body and after a few moments, tells the man that his dog, regrettably, is dead. The man, clearly agitated and not willing to accept this, demands a second opinion.

The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat and puts the cat down next to the dog's body. The cat sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, poking and sniffing the dog's body and finally looks at the vet and meows.

The vet looks at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but the cat thinks that your dog is dead, too."

Then a huge black retriever comes trotting out of the back room and looks over the body, runs three circles around it and barks then leaves the room.
    The vet said yep, he thinks your dogs dead too.

The man, finally resigned to the diagnosis, thanks the vet and asks how much he owes. The vet answers, "$650."

"$650 to tell me my dog is dead?!" exclaims the man.

"Well," the vet replies, "I would only have charged you $50 for my initial diagnosis. The additional $600 was for the cat scan and the lab work."

• Englishman
    Englishman

For a minute there, I thought that Pudd's joke was going to involve sperm banks and frogspawn.

Or semolina.

Englishman.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Cute joke! I must admit I did grin.

Kansas District Overbeer

• Snowcrash
    Snowcrash

The idea that Mick Jagger is father to a frog is a scary thought, yet somehow seems quite plausable.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mick jaggar is my father too.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit