HEY! anyone got a scanned copy of School and Jehovah's Witnesses?

by MelbaToast 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

It would be great if I could get some copies of this booklet. Any information that you have, could you please post??? I need it for my psych paper....BLondie, got anything? I know there should be one of them floating around in here. ALso, you could pm me any information that you have if you dont feel like you can post.

Thanks in advance, MelbaToast

• Valis
    Valis

http://www.cultureshocksolution.org/public_html/Custody.htm

Maybe this will help?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Hey valis thanks that will help. I am looking for something thats not on the interenet for everyone to enjoy.... so please....look in your closets....check your trash bin. Check out that old stack of WT and Awakes you may have in the garage. Sneak it from your mom and dads house....accost a JW on the street and beg for a copy!!

JK on the last one....that may get you into legal trouble.

MelbaToast

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

btt for pepole that may not have seen it

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I may have a copy at home. I'll check when I get home from work.

Walter

• Voyager
    Voyager

I will have to attatch the other pages in another reply, because I ran out of available space. Hope this works. If not, I'll try again.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

*shudder*

ugh....flashbacks

-Doodle-V

• Voyager
    Voyager

Shutter is right! I could still use some pointers on scanning so that the images will come up to a readable size. All of those pages I scanned still do not come up to a readable size when clicked on. I could use some pointers if someone could give me some help, then I would appreciate it.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Voyager, thanks! I too would like to know how to get it in a readable text. If all else fails, could you email the scans to me? I could reallyt use the brochure in my paper. I have to have it done and ready to turn in by tomorrow at 5:00 pm EST. If anyone knows how to make those pics more readable, Ill send you a dozen of my christmas cookies! And you can have that in writing.

Thanks for all your alls effort. I appreciate it so much.

MelbaToast

• Voyager
    Voyager

MelbaToast:

I have searched in several places and can not find your e-mail address to send the scans. I have the whole book scanned for you. Can you give me an address to attatch the files to?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit