My therapist prescribed chocolate instead of antidepressants

by Tim Horton 7 Replies latest social humour

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Actually I prescribed that to myself. I think It works better. Great now Shotgun has all the females on the board on a chocolate binge again. Way to go shotgun. Let's get him girls. He's small I think we can take him.HE HE He is a red head though, he might be feisty. Get out your claws girls. The boys can join in too if they want. We'll really kick some booty. I think he's cringing. What do you think? Panther

• missy04
    missy04

I think I should prescribe chocolate for myself, too!

Yah, I think we should get Shotgun..just so everyone knows, I went on a Hershey's dark chocolate binge after I read the "chocolate math" post.

BUT, if Shotgun wants to give me a dark chocolate bar, I'd spare him.

~Sarah

• Brummie
    Brummie
    BUT, if Shotgun wants to give me a dark chocolate bar, I'd spare him

Aint NO man who gives away his chocolate...NONE.

Brummie

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    BUT, if Shotgun wants to give me a dark chocolate bar, I'd spare him.

~Sarah

Shotgun tried slipping me his dark chocolate bar in Dallas, but thankfully I had on my chastity belt

• missy04
  • Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

My boyfriend eats more chocolate than me. He will eat the whole bag if I don't intervene.

I thought that this was unusual, for a male to be more obsessed with chocolate than his woman, but now I see that this is not too much of an abnormality.

There are certain times in life when I can eat an entire package of Andes Mints in one setting, though. Is that an abnormality?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

chocolate releases hormones in our bodies.. making us all hot and desirious of MORE CHOCOLATE

eventually leading to a belly ache and a messy house strewn with candy wrappers......

gawd its good to be female!

• missy04
    missy04

Candidlynuts wrote:

chocolate releases hormones in our bodies.. making us all hot and desirious of MORE CHOCOLATE

LMAO!! ya crack me up candidlynuts

~Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit