Vodka anyone???

by Sassy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Did you know this??

1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka. The solvent dissolves adhesive.

2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, let set five minutes and wash clean. The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew.

3. To clean your eyeglasses, simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka. The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.

4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving. The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.

5. Spray vodka on vomit stains, scrub with a brush, then blot dry.

6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.

7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo. The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and Stimulates the growth of healthy hair.

8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle and spray bees or wasps to kill them.

9. Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half cup water in a Ziplock freezer bag, and freeze for a slushy, refreshable ice pack for aches, pain, or black eyes..

10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender flowers, fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply the tincture to aches and pains.

11. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.

12. To cure foot odor, wash your feet with vodka.

13. Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.

14. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy to remove the urushiol oil from your skin.

15. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. Allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.

NEVER DRINK THE STUFF ... T'LL KILL YOU !!!!

drink it....it IS good for you!!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Wow... Vodka can clean vomit stains?

I guess the bathroom cleaners at the bar I went to last Friday had an easy time of cleaning.

FMZ

• codeblue
    codeblue

Very interesting info Sassy...........now that I am almost outta Vodka, I see several reasons to get another bottle...lol

• wasasister
    wasasister

If you're drinking the right brand of Vodka, all of these tips are ridiculously expensive. How about drug store rubbing alcohol instead?

Kettle One, on the other hand, shaken with ice and just a fine mist of Vermouth...

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Nooooo! What a horrible waste!

Vodka's for drinking, and if you drink enough of it you won't worry about things like dirty bathrooms, foot odour or jellyfish stings.

• FallGirl
    FallGirl

I'll save my Grey Goose for me...witch hazel will do most of this for much less money!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Velly interesting!!! However if you do alot of these things you'll go around smelling like you've been on a bender! No thanks, I'll stick to the traditional methods. Not to mention the fact that its a waste of good vodka as has been mentioned!

Sherry

• Coqueton
    Coqueton

I think that is alcohol abuse... you are supposed to drink it. My favs: Belvedere Grey Goose Ketel One Stoli Skyy Old Russian commie Lemon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit