Desperate Housewives

by confusedjw 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Does anyone else watch this?

My wife and I love it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm ashamed to admit that I watch it every sunday night.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I watch it but not every week. The writing was really good at first, but one week it was pretty awful and predictable. I admit last week's was good. I loved the way the mother of the little kids handled the school play and the bitch who was running it.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Yes! Love it!

But, the O.C is much better. Desperate Housewives filled the void a little bit until the O.C. was back!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yes, I love it, too!!! I try to watch it every Sunday! Can't wait til we find out what the big mystery is behind the death of the narrator!

• FallGirl
    FallGirl

I'm hooked too! I like that you can watch the previous week on Saturday, just in case you miss it.

However, my FAVORITE is 24! Does anyone know when it will be on again?

• cab1000
    cab1000

I had like four of them on my "Tivo" so I started watching them. Must say I am hooked too. Good show. The actors are HOT too, so that makes it easy to watch as well. For that matter, better check out the O.C. ......enjoy!

• Preston
    Preston

I saw the episode where Susan's snoopy Christian neighbor tried to blackmail her for burning down Edie's house. (Hmmm... now what would Jesus do?) MY favorite characters are Bree, the Stepford-style wife who tries to murder her deathly allergic hubby with onions and Lynette who is this close to driving her three screaming asshole kids and the family minivan into the lake.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I've got a thing for Bree, esp after the last episode which showed her in the undies! What a body. She has the naughty librarian look going on.

• FMZ
    FMZ
    I've got a thing for Bree, esp after the last episode which showed her in the undies! What a body. She has the naughty librarian look going on.

Can I offer my sincerest w000tages to the "naughty librarian" class. Hellyeah! FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit