Dominoes!

by Mecurious? 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Who likes to play dominoes? How long have you been at it? Are you any good? Have you tried playing on yahoo? Would you like to lose play against me?

M'

Please only seasoned pros need apply! All others can play my three yr old girl.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I can play but I am not that good.

Your 3yr old plays? I imagine she would beat me..8)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I like Tri-ominoes, but can't ever get anyone to play it with me.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Yep, both my girls play. They are good too! Do you have a yahoo ID?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Me?

I dont have one

Your baby must be smart! My 2 1/2 yr old girl cant do that. She is barely learing how to put her toys away, and how to use the potty

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Wow, I Just beat another guy. He was pretty good too-had over 1000 games under his belt.

Your baby must be smart! My 2 1/2 yr old girl cant do that

Yea, my three year old also knows how to use the computer to play her games (winnie the pooh, pocohantas you know stuff like that). She can boot the computer up make the cd tray come out and then clean the cd if its dirty as well. All else is a snap for her. I really didn't believe it until my wife showed me that she was doing all this(by herself). She has no problem finding executable files either!

I hadnt really thought about it but, I guess that is pretty amazing huh?

M'

Please don't think i'm bragging. I hate to stroke my own ego.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    All others can play my three yr old girl

Oh Oh! Me! I think I can beat her.

Anyone older than 3, and I'm in big trouble.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Now tex that was funny!

M'

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You haven't seen me play.

Isn't it interesting though to look at kids now and see how easily they can work on a computer? My son was very much like your daughter. At 3, he too could install programs, put the CD (or floppy) in and play it. Once he even turned the audio off systemwide (took me #*!@# hours to figure out to fix it!). Kinda makes you wonder what life will be like in 20 or 30 years and think about when they are our age.

Chris

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I play on yahoo all the time!

Ya study long, ya study wrong..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit