Kristi may not make it through surgery.

by Frannie Banannie 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Sorry, (((((Gypsy)))))....I didn't mean to neglect my email, but I've been on duty 24/7 the past few days and then this came up

I'm going up to the hospital in a few and going to clean Kristi's house. Be back later, cher.

Frannie

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Oh my dear, I thought it was something important or work. I wish you were busy under better circumstances! Big hugs!

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news Frannie. I hope Kristi pulls through. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

(((((((Frannie))))) (((((((Kristi)))))))

CC

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Kristi is in my thoughts and prayers..... and btw, I DO believe that unrecognized miracles happen every day. Try your best in keeping positive thoughts, we will too.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hugaroonies to you, too, Gypsy

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news Frannie. I hope Kristi pulls through. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

(((((((Frannie))))) (((((((Kristi)))))))

I'll pass your wishes and hugs along to Kristi and her fam when possible, CC. Thanks so much.

Kristi is in my thoughts and prayers..... and btw, I DO believe that unrecognized miracles happen every day. Try your best in keeping positive thoughts, we will too.

Thanks, DoubleEdge.....I believe that, too.....matter of fact, while I was leaving the hospital (wasn't time to visit, will go back about 5PM), I'm pretty sure that I saw someone incredibly fantastic on the job taking care of Kristi....it was like a sign that everything's gonna be okay....

I spoke with her hubby, Brian, and he's got a very positive outlook, even tho he recognizes that the docs have specifically said that she won't be out of the woods until they clean her out again and see if any abcesses form....another 5 to 7 days till they know....she's on the edge, but Brian also feels that he's been given a sign that everything's gonna be alright with Kristi.

Here's hoping, yall....

Frannie

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

My prayer and thoughts are with Kristi and Brian. I sure hope this will be a turning point for the positive for her family.

And by the way Frannie what a wonderful, thoughtful friend you are. Not to many like you out there. I am sure that Kristi and Brian really appreciate the kind of person that you are.

Leslie

• Special K
    Special K

Sorry to hear all this sadness about Kristy.

Special K

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    My prayer and thoughts are with Kristi and Brian. I sure hope this will be a turning point for the positive for her family.

Thank you, sweet Leslie. We'll know in about a week. I'll pass your good wishes along to her fam.

Sorry to hear all this sadness about Kristy.

Me, too, SpecialK.....I'm feeling more positive now.....I don't think she's been through all this for nothing.....it seems now that they've finally discovered the root of the problem with the infections that it may be all uphill now....there's nowhere to go now but UP, eh?

Hugs,

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit