Why...

by Dirt Rocker 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

Updated Regularly!

1970?

Above: The many faces of John Kerry - which Kerry will you see?

If you don't know who John Kerry is and what he stands for, then you came to the right place. John Kerry is the most liberal Senator in Congress, even more so than Ted Kennedy. Kerry's voting record speaks for itself. He voted to cut funding for the CIA. He voted to cut funding for our military. He voted for higher taxes 350 times in his tenure. He voted against tax relief for American families, he voted for a higher gasoline tax. The list goes on and on.

"Sen. John F. Kerry has said he was ?very proud? of his vote to increase the (gas) tax by 4.3 cents per gallon..." - Michael Kranish, The Boston Globe, 5/4/96

"We also don't need a waffler in charge of our country's future." - Senator Joe Lieberman (D) Connecticut

Ed Koch, the ex-mayor of New York City even has his doubts about Kerry, and Koch is no republican. Koch said he thinks Kerry is bad for the country; that he's weak on defense and weak on terror. Why should anything else matter if we can't protect our own country?

John Kerry is a redistribution democrat. What does that mean? It means he wants to take your hard earned money and spread it out, even to the people who don't pay any taxes at all. He wants to penalize the top 10% of the tax bracket, the same people who already pay close to 70% of the tax base. He even wants to penalize the people that are in the bottom 50%, by taking away President Bush's tax refunds, which many families now need and depend on.

This is the type of person John Kerry is. Weak on defense, strong on taking your money. This page will be updated regularly with facts on the flopping senator for Massachusetts.

"President Kerry. Please, spare us." - Howard Dean (D) Vermont

Be sure to stay tuned to the ever changing tunes and faces of John "Fitzgerald" Kerry

• Brummie
    Brummie

He looks younger in 2004 than he did in 2000.

Brummie

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

What I was wondering was why he is red/pink...

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hemmoriods? (How do you spell that darn word anyway)

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Stir the f*cking pot.

the top 10% need to bea peanalized. instead of getting tax breaks.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

C'mon people, stop the mudslinging and rubbin salt into wounds. It's over.

I don't appreciate this crap at all, and the time and place has passed.

Brenda

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

True. Very true. What DR did was an undeed post.

Stir pot, stir.

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

Sam,

You can't say anything about stirring any pot. Should I repeat some of the rude and unneccesary things you posted? No..? Then leave mine alone.

• Dirt Rocker
    Dirt Rocker

And mine weren't even rude... maybe unneccesary.... but not rude. :)

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain
    the top 10% need to bea peanalized. instead of getting tax breaks.

Says ye who hath not tax breaks. Let me tell you something, my mom was nearly bankrupt because of this "death tax" we had. Also, one of my former employers had to close up shop also because of higher Minne$ota taxes. Until you make some money either on your own or through government handouts (Which JFK wanted to tax too.), then talk about "taxing the rich.".

ColdRedRain, of the IRS Is After His Ass Class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit