Does Satan the Devil enter your mind at all?

by undercover 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Every time I look in the mirror

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Only when I see those lying, smiling, Jehovah bastards out doing street work.

Walter

• El blanko
    El blanko

Yep - still interested in Bible based characters and considering the state of the general human psyche, he may just be lurking behind the veil... you never know!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Yes, he and his friends still come to mind from time to time.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    still interested in Bible based characters

I believe evil exists. I won't go so far as to give all the credit to the Angel of Light.

Satan of the Bible? Nah. Another grim faerie tale.

-Brenda

• Corvin
    Corvin

I still believe that Satan and his wicked angels exist. What has changed is the extent to which I believe they are trying to control my life. I am no longer demon paranoid nor do I fear their attacks. In fact, the attacks have stopped altogether.

Corvin

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Not my mind and God almost never either.

For me it's family, work, baseball, hockey, our dog and friends.

That's it, that's the list - and hope for the best when it's over.

(cause if I do get thinking of any of this I get into a tail spin over no more new system - which I wanted really badly so I could forever have family, work, baseball, hockey, a family dog and friends)

But thanks for asking.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I had to smile when I read Corvins first post. I too, only think of the devil when I think of my ex wife. And all these years I thought Satan was a guy!

• El blanko
    El blanko
    Another grim faerie tale.

You hope - mwar harrr har harrrrrrrrrrrr etc (evil laughter of course)

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

It's funny, since I've left the truth, he hasn't entered my mind at all. Rusty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit