I love you all!

by Nancy Drake 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Cool! I'd really like to meet you. It's still on, as far as I know, but I think Valis and Elsewhere are leading that one. I'll even wear my kilt for you.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

That's so cool!!! I'd love to run into an old friend on here. Of course, no one would recognize me from my pic - lol.

I love ya'll too!! (And I'm not even loaded!!)

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Brooke, I PM'd You with my email and phone number!

I just put up my Christmas tree and was thinking of "Merry Winter Day!" Can't wait to catch up with you!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I love you too Nancy, but I love my Flintstone vitamins more.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Nancy...

I just read Brooke's 3rd post.... she sounds like a ball-of-fire. She'll fit in nicely here.

Glad you guys are going to hook up.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Brooke and I were in the same congregation and went to high school together. I haven't seen her in years! I am so happy! She's an awesome person! I can't wait to talk to her. If you can't tell, I'm VERY excited.

My four more years depression is GONE! (For now)

• undercover
    undercover

I agree with Bubbamar...it'd be great to run into an old friend here; one who has escaped the WTS also.

Looking at Nancy's and Stef's avatars, I have to say I love ya'll too The rest of ya are a-ok too...LOL.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I wanna old freind to run into!

If anyone is or has seen my bestfreind from home let me know..... I miss you Yyvone!

but I think Valis and Elsewhere are leading that one.

In that case I am gonna wear three sets of jeans and a helmet!

I cant wait to meet you guys either.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Undercover!

Come mere ya big bear you!

Thanks for starting this thread Nancy!

And Congrats on finding Brooke

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I took some Percoset when I had a c-section. By golly, that stuff was freakin' amazing. I was laughing at everything, even Oprah.

That stuff is way better than weed.

laters

kaykay_mp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit