Smug People......

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Honest? I wasn't talking about HS, he can take care of himself, I was talking more about gloating over the election.

Like the kids in school who would say.....nah nah nah boo boo.

Min, bite me.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Minimus,

So come clean 'yer little phoney, what was this thread about? The election, or laying a trap for me, myself, moi?

Personally, I think that when you claim that you started this inane ( repetition for emphasis ) thread to trap me you were being your usual muck-stirring self and leapt to the nearest intellectual muck-stirring hand-hold for comfort. I believe it was to stir a little more emotion just because you helped to elect Jesus Bush to power and are enjoying your little muck-stirring ( repetition for emphasis ) moments.

Of course this is just my smug opinion, I could be wrong, but so far I never have been about you.

HS

• undercover
    undercover

Uh-oh. A flip-flopper.

• blondie
    blondie

smug

adj.

smugĀ·ger, smugĀ·gest

Exhibiting or feeling great or offensive satisfaction with oneself or with one's situation; self-righteously complacent

(Sounds like many JWs I know)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Undercover,

Uh-oh. A flip-flopper.

You keep your male member out of this. This is between Minimus, according to him and myself, whom he claims to have started this thread to trap.

HS

• undercover
    undercover
    You keep your male member out of this.

LOL. Ouch. Your smugness has trumped my sarcasm. First Bush, then this. What a week.

• undercover
    undercover

Shouldn't a thread on smugness include this smilie somewhere along the way?

• teejay
    teejay
    ... it's just that there is a time to be a gracious winner and there's a time to tease and talk smack.

I think Mini keeps doing both. I hope this thread stays at teh top of the board, too. It's a good thread.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

TJ,

I think Mini keeps doing both. I hope this thread stays at teh top of the board, too. It's a good thread.

Well, I am game. As we both have a fairly universal reputation for smugness, it should be a good show.

Best regards - HS

• minimus
    minimus

Hoot!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit