The evolution of an exjw

by Marilyn 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Mr Ozzie, I knew when I wrote that that there'd be some wise guy who would pick me up on my lack of political correctness!! Trust an Aussie to fill to shoes!!

Marilyn

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Love, tolerance, and caring.....it is an unfortunate fact, that the championing of these human qualities, fall mainly on the so-called religious.

:::: It is interesting to note poster's like six of 7= Dave,

Well you can't trust anything Dave says - he makes it up as he goes along!!! :-) We spent a great weekend with Dave on the Portland Coast a few years ago. We went over to JF and AF (we went to their wedding) and they introduced us to Dave. What a riot of a guy!

Look with regards this guy Spong. My BS detector must be faulty, cause I just loved listening to Spong talk (this from someone who only every heard the opening sentence of the public talks). This is a quote from a write up on him "Asked if he has received death threats for championing the rights of
    women, homosexuals and blacks, he replies, "only sixteen". With just a
    trace of irony, he adds: "And not one of them has been from an atheist.
    They've all been from true believers."

Marilyn

• Prisca
    Prisca

Ozziepost said :

but I must ask, What's wrong with "an ugly old bald guy"

Aww... c'mon, Ozzie - you're not that bald!

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Yeah Prisca (why aren't you watching the tennis?)

The guy I was talking about was a total egg head! - Or should I stop digging at this hole?

Marilyn

• Flip
    Flip

I’m absolutely certain I’ve met someone like him, Marilyn during my tenure as a Jehovah’s Witness.

I would rather not contemplate if I thought better of going in that direction myself, or whether I couldn’t hack convincing the right people because lack of talent in that regard.

Flip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit