GO REDSKINS !!!!

by xenawarrior 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain
    everyone knows that the reason for the hole in Texas Stadium is that so God can watch His team....

Now why would God need a hole in the roof of Texas stadium to watch his team when God already plays for another team?

alt

And what's god without the son and the holy ghost?alt

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

How many Super Bowls has he won? >silence<

Oh that's right, he plays for Minnesota. The Vikings don't do so well in January, do they?

I've got Super Bowl 8, 9 and 11 on tape. Let me know if you want to see how well the Vikings do when the championship is on the line.

By this same point in their career, Staubach had already won 1, Aikman had won 2.

Super Bowl VI
    Super Bowl XII
    Super Bowl XXVII
    Super Bowl XXVIII
    Super Bowl XXX

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL Tex- yeah, those Vikings- Superbowl? What's that- something you eat corn flakes out of?

hehe- just getting revved up -having the Vikings crew here next weekend and I'll be totally outnumbered again. Until we get into the stadium that is.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

XW

Kick butt Pack!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

In the words of the partially nude Janet Jackson, "What have you done for me latley?"

*Hears only the sound of crickets*

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm having fun with ya CRR. Actually I think Daunte is having an MVP type season, if he can keep it up through November and December. What's going to sink the Vikings though is defense. Unless they can step it up on that side of the ball, they won't last long in the playoffs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit