It's Friday!!! So why are you home?

by kls 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I think you're getting your dairy products confused there, Stef.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Actually lololololol

Dan you got me laughing!

Kls was the one who lost her glasses when she bent over the chew her toe nails!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

And when she bent over
    Rover came over
    And gave her a bone
    Of his own

• Mulan
    Mulan
    One quick question not to hijack the thread....do they still do written review?

It's now an oral review.

We are home on Friday night because we are getting older, we're tired, it's Friday, it's been a long week, and most importantly...............Bill Maher is on TV in an hour.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Actually... I have already been out, and am now home.

I went out to Sonic - for a malted milk. mmmmm...

While there, I sat outside - and the breeze was blowing through so nicely. It felt good. I closed my eyes to appreciate it even more.

Nice.

Now, I am back at home after a nice night out.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Oh ooooo

Sis is in trouble now

Sis where is you momma?!?!?!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    I went out to Sonic - for a malted milk. mmmmm...

I miss sonic.

My mom used to get my sister and I the brown bag special when she got paid on fridays.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"Because I'm middle aged, in the middle of a good chianti and feeling very mellow"

Darn, and all I had was some crappy Riuniti.

I'm here because everyone else is at work tonight. I'm going to do a little creative rennovation on my costume, so I can go out and be naughty tomorrow and not get caught, lol.

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Brummie: I feel the same. No life, so I went and bought a kitty cat. His name is Zigger. I've learned to keep myself amused. Actually no time for that, two kids. We can be no lifers together. Cleaning the house works good. Nah, who am I fooling. Get a life girl. Come on. Eat chocolate, that's life. Smiles Rusty

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

Sorry Stef, I put Brummie by mistake. It's late and my fingers and getting ahead of me. R

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit