Austrailia doesn't get "mooned" tonight.

by gumby 10 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Poor Ozzie, Prisca, Stephen, and other down under bastards. They get no Lunar eclipse tonight.

For those who don't know....tonight is going to be a total eclipse of the heart....I mean moon, starting at 6:14 PM, and becoming total an hour later, then lasting till 9:54PM.

This eclipse will be visable on all continents except Austrailia.

Gumby

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

For the Aussies.....

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well, xjw, I don't think the pic's for prisca and t'other female aussies (we call them sheilas) but the blokes just might take a look!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Grumbles,

Ya don't get it, do ya? It's not tonight here, it's tomorrow. Ya see we're always ahead of youse lot. You'll always trail us - haha-- we even had our election before ya - but we didn't kick anybody out, if that's any indication for you with your vote on George double you..

Cheers, Ozzie (always ahead of the rest class)

• shotgun
    shotgun

I think it must be sign of the end...end of what I don't know.

Ozzie..why do you call bare bums Sheila's.

Sheesh yous guys...your turds even go backwards when you flush them.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Struth Shotgun, are you missin' somethin'? Sheilas are birds, females of the species. Struth, mate, this international lot are slow.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

For the Sheilas

• Brummie
    Brummie

Lol. does he got a crescent moon on the front part?

• shotgun
    shotgun

XJW

I'm shocked you would let everyone see the picture from the police line up you were forced to participate in...Were the JW couple you mooned able to finger you by saying " Yes that's the apostate arsehole right there officer"

• gumby
    gumby
    Ya don't get it, do ya? It's not tonight here, it's tomorrow. Ya see we're always ahead of youse lot. You'll always trail us

So then...if I move there, that means I'll day a day sooner than if I stay where I'm at?

Can you tell me who's gonna win football games a day in advance? You and I could make millions!!

Xjw.......too bad that chick in the first pic you posted didn't show off her bresticles too! She's a sweetie!

Ozzie....take it slow with Shotgun, the poor damn guy has a steel plate in his head and it's wintertime. He always gets like that in the cold weather. Poor sick bastard.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit