Is anyone here fluent in German?

by Mulan 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I got an email today, all in German. I need it translated for business purposes.

It isn't confidential, so if you can translate this, please do so. Thanks!! I think it might be asking if I can send the Paraway Pack (a product I market) to Germany.

I may ask for an English to German reply-email translation so I can answer this person.

<< Ich würde gern ein Produkt bei ihnen kaufen "Paraway Pack". Bitte senden sie mir info was wird mir es kosten wenn ihr es nach Deutschland verkauft. MfG>>

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

This is what Bablefish came up with:
    I would buy gladly a product with them "Paraway to Pack". Please they send me info. which me it to cost if their it to Germany sold. MfG Go to this link to type in a responce, and then use the German for a reply... http://babelfish.altavista.com/

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

<< Ich würde gern ein Produkt bei ihnen kaufen "Paraway Pack". Bitte senden sie mir info was wird mir es kosten wenn ihr es nach Deutschland verkauft. MfG>> I like to buy "Paraway Pack" Please let me know the price when you ship it (price + postage) to Germany. With kind regards ---- Now I am curious: what is Paraway Pack ?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Finger poken est verboten!

Mitten grabben vil blowen der fuse und schnappen der vires.

Mit ze poof und spitz und sparks.

Englishman.

• minimus
    minimus

nope

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you so much.

Now I am curious: what is Paraway Pack ?

Paraway Pack is 3 products, sold together in a pack, to help rid the body of parasites. This is my webpage on it. www.enrichinglives.com/PPack.htm

• blondie
    blondie

Sounds good to me.

The translation, not the parasites.

Blondie

• Mulan
    Mulan

Here is a typical parasite, commonly found in North Americans. Friendly fellow, don't you think?

perry.gif (51847 bytes)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Here is a typical parasite, commonly found in North Americans. Friendly fellow, don't you think?

hmmm, am I the only one here that finds it a little bizarre that Mulan is an 'expert' on human parasites (along with full colored pictures). So Mulan... what kind of, who, I mean where..... oh, never mind.

• Navigator
    Navigator

Country Woman has translated it well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit