Recent Jehovah Sightings!

by Nosferatu 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL....Everyone's mind is in the gutter! I post all this stuff about bulls and cows, and the only thing you're all interested in is Jehovah's penis.

Actually, I'm not sure if it is a penis that is being depicted. Note that the figure next to him, thought to be his wife Asherah, also has a dangling thingee and she is depicted with breasts (see the two circles by her chest, which is also found on the lyre player). Rather, since we are viewing the two figures at profile, I think the dangling things are probably their tails......look over to the realistic depiction of the cow and calf on the left, see how the tail extends all the way down near the ground between the hind legs? So at least in the case of Asherah, I think her dangling "manhood" is probably her tail.

As for Yahweh.....we'll I'm open to the possibility that it is his penis, but I'm not sure....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

LOL! I always thought that Jehovah's penis would be mighty and strong, not hanging like a limp wiener.

• Nancy Drake
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

News flash:

Jehovah was just seen sailing thru the air, as his ass was mightily kicked by Thor. See this thread for more details:http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/68234/1.ashx

• sf
    sf

• shotgun
    shotgun

Leo...very inciteful penis post...good to see you take your head out of those serious studies to discuss a little tail

• SAHS
    SAHS
    The two figures are drawn with bovine features and the image is reinforced by the depiction on the left of a cow suckling a calf.

First, thank you, ?Leolaia,? for making my head hurt. That convoluted literary explanation is rather hard on the muscles in the old eyeballs, especially when I havn?t finished all my morning coffee.

Now, those bovines are supposed to be a ?cow? suckling a ?calf,? but the larger beast that is shown to be administering the, um, suckling looks to me more like a bull (i.e., male) than a cow (which I think implies female, but I?m not really sure). I?m not sure what the gender is supposed to be of the one doing the, um, suckling (the artist isn?t too clear with the young one), but the one on the giving end certainly looks to me like a bull (notice the horns too!).

The only thing I can say is, Regular eye exams are probably a good idea.

?SAHS

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Perhaps Jehovah is a hermaphrodite?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Recent Jehovah Sightings!

Were there any witnesses?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit