Millions Now Living.....

by undercover 11 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

....May See the Red Sox Win the World Series.

Not since 1918 have the Sox won the Wold Series. What meaning would the Sox winning this year mean for us alive today?

It means that people who put faith in a baseball team for all these years will see the fulfillment of promises and dreams before the JWs will see fulfillment of their prophecies about the world ending.

• minimus
    minimus

Not so fast....1918 might have some spiritual significance here!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh, thats it! I'm convenced that its the end of the world!!!

Hmmm... lets see here. In 1918 the Sox went into an anti-type "exile". They have been there for 86 years and 86 years could be a good number for a "generation". Therefore, the END must come BEFORE the Sox win the World Series!!!

Where's my bookbag?!?! I need to start spreading the GOOD NEWS that the end of the world is almost here!!!

• freedom96
    freedom96

That is too funny!

But good for the Sox! I hope they make it! They sure deserve it!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Go, Sox, Go!

• r51785
    r51785

While certain apostates may proclaim a victory by the Bosox as having scriptural significance, is this light from God's earthly organization? Or is it merely Babylonish thinking. Let us examine the facts brothers. The Red Sox wear scarlet sox. Scarlet is the color of the the wild beast. Also please note that the last year the Sox won the series was 1918. Examine the number carefully and you see that 18=6+6+6! 666 is the mark of the beast! Should we put our trust in the Red Sox who are clearly are part of the Devil's visible organization?

Perhaps we should search the scriptures more diligently to find the true prophetic anti-types of major league baseball. Which team represents God's earthly organization? Think back to the time of the prophet Elijah. When he was being reviled by the childish apostates, God sent a she-bear out to tear the apostates to pieces. This she-bear represents God's present earthly organization which tears apostates to pieces! Today that organization is foreshadowed by the prophetic anti-type of that team from the Windy City -- the Chicago Cubs.

When the Cubs are exalted to glory with a World Series victory than shall we know that the fullness of times has arrived and that a glorious paradise earth awaits. Millions of Cub fans living shall never die!

• Mary
    Mary
    Not since 1918 have the Sox won the Wold Series. What meaning would the Sox winning this year mean for us alive today?

What thrilling times we live in! Jesus foretold the triumph of the Red Sox when he said "when you see the Yankees surrounded by encamped baseball fans, then let those in the stadium begin fleeing for the beer stand. Pray that your flight does not occur in the winter or on the same night that The Apprentice is on......for baseball fan will rise against baseball fan, and there will be Beer & Nacho shortages in one place after another. And because of the increase in gasoline prices, the love of driving SUVs will wax cold. And this good news about the Red Sox will be preached in all the Western World and then the end of the Yankees will come. In fact, unless those days were cut short, no baseball team would survive, but on account of the Network stations, those days will be cut short."

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

That's soooooo wonderful!!!

DY

• Evesapple
    Evesapple
    When the Cubs are exalted to glory with a World Series victory than shall we know that the fullness of times has arrived and that a glorious paradise earth awaits. Millions of Cub fans living shall never die!

AMEN! :)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Good analogy undercover, LOL. And Mary you owe me a diet Pepsi. (wiping off screen)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit