A new release about Armaggeddon?

by Sunnygal41 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hello all you cool apostababes and dudes! I was chatting with my mom last night and she mentioned that the WTS had come out with a book about "The End" . Anyone else hear anything about this? I asked her to send me a copy of the book for my own scrutiny, after promising her I wouldn't "pick it to pieces". I'm curious to know what the latest "take" from the Society is.

Terri

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

It's probably the brochure we are leaving everywhere this month "keep on the watch"

• blondie
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

The Watchtower Society has been "keeping on the watch" for so long, it must be guilty of voyeurism by now.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I heard there was another one of those "leave one everywhere" campaigns going on, but I thought it was a tract. So it's this monster? This seems like pretty thick stuff to be tossing around on the first date.

Doesn't it seem like this brochure is meant for consumption by the current JW's, not newly interested folks?

• hubert
    hubert

I just read parts of it. (Thanks, Blondie).

Looks like the w.t. put all of their crap in one easy to read brochure.

I don't see much change in their views, though, except I believe it is a starting point for their future Armaghedon date. I absolutely believe they will have a new one, within two years. They have to, or they won't be able to push the "end" theme, and push all the j.w.'s to do more work for the w.t. cause. ie;, sell or place books, and also keep them "hanging on" in fear.

Hubert

• hubert
    hubert

Oh,, and I was totally shocked to see this in the brochure...

Page 3, "Where is the World heading"?

"priests sexually exploiting young people: church cover-up".

Hello? ..... Talk about nerve !! Did they forget about the list of 23,720 abusers registry located in the offices at the Brookline HQ.?

Hubert

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    The Watchtower Society has been "keeping on the watch" for so long, it must be guilty of voyeurism by now.

Kenneson! LMAO!!! It figures, mom always hypes things up...........she said it was a book.........and it's only a brochure, or actually a tract...........same old tired stuff with a few different pictures..............I feel sad for my family........they are soooo blinded. Of course, she asked if anyone had visited me, and, I told her that I didn't want a visit, and that they aren't allowed in our complex..........(thank God/dess!) Poor mom, I think I got her hopes up by asking her to send it to me.............she even asked me if I was going to post it on the internet.........LOL.........she knows I am part of this site and that there are "myriads and myriads of ex-brothers and sisters" who support each other here. Thanks for the links and info, family!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Oh,, and I was totally shocked to see this in the brochure...

Page 3, "Where is the World heading"?

"priests sexually exploiting young people: church cover-up".

Hello? ..... Talk about nerve !! Did they forget about the list of 23,720 abusers registry located in the offices at the Brookline HQ.?

Me, too, Hubert..............talk about the proverbial pot calling the kettle black, eh?

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR

DOOM AND GLOOM

Typical JWspeak/Brainwashing tactic! I read in the book, 30 Years a WT Slave, that the WTS uses only about 6% (or some small number) of the bible. And I think that is so true....they use the same scriptures over and over again. Its amazing what else the Bible says!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit