Posting Signs

by nowuask 10 Replies latest jw friends

• nowuask
    nowuask

You are able to sue the witnesses themselves if you have a no trespassing sign posted. The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of Pennsylvania nor the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York, Inc. will not protect nor represent them, if you take them to court. Make sure that you notify the courts of the sign being posted. So if you don't want them at your door, just post a no trespassing sign in the driveway.

• morty
    morty

wow...this is interesting....never knew this.....

Is this is the USA only???

• Quotes
    Quotes

Why would I want to keep them away? I have such fun mental gymnastics with them!

• Undaunted Danny
  • blondie
  • ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

This is great news, especially for us faders. It's hard to believe that they will actually respect this with previous members who are fading, however. With caller ID, no trespassing signs, how will they be able to hassle the faders now?

This is just too good to be true! I love it.

Chakka

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Chakka Conned, what a great name, lol!

I have my doubts as to the jws getting the message. I have an entire driveway full of rude, threatening signs, & it didn't stop them AFTER my husband called the KH & requested they take us off their little maps & leave us alone to enjoy our woods.

• advocate
    advocate

Hi there,

Are all of you who are registered on this web site x JW's.

By the way don't you think its funny how the WTS ask for 'Voluntary Contributions' for their products?

Cheers

Advocate

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi advocate and welcome.

There's a mixture of people here: ex-JWs, active JWs, inactive JWs, never a JW

• under_believer
    under_believer

What I'd like to see is a national do-not-call registry, maintained by non-Witnesses. This would be PERFECT. I think that someone is already working on this, though...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit