Digital camara as a webcam?

by Pubsinger 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Ok. I admit it. I'm terrible on the computer. I had no idea I'd posted this in the Bible Study section. And I've even less idea how to move it to the right section.

I only ever browse the site under the Active topics section!

Thanks for all your help tho

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Oh! and don't panic. I was joking about distributing the NWT and WT/AW via webcam!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

When you start a new topic it will automaticaaly put the new thread in the last topic heading you were in. To make sure your topic goes in the right category go to the topic section you want your thread to be in and then click on NEW TOPIC.

I have moved this for you

And yup your instruction booklet or the internet website for your camera should have the info on how to use your camera as a webcam. But it will eat up a lot of memory so you be prepared if you use batteries.

• berten
    berten

This depends on how your camera is recognized by your computer when connecting it

through an USB port;if your computer sees it as an extra drive and adds a letter to it so you can access

the *jpg-files on it via Explorer or Total Commander (Or any other filemanager) then it probably won't work as a webcam.

If you need to retrieve your photos from your camera via an application included on the CD-rom,then it works

via the scanner-protocol where you "Acquire" your photos through a driver program and into your application,then

it will also work as a webcam,and MsMessenger or any other chat-progr. will probably immediately recognize it as a webcam...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit