Is it personel??

by vitty 32 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

Do you take it personely if you dont get many responses to a new topic?

I for one do get miffed if I dont get some replies and I do get upset sniff--- sniff

But I am still a newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I must thank everyone today for their kind replies to a more serious post. But if it just a silly one. Also I do tend to be the last one on some topics and I feel Ive killed it.

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

i try not to take it personally...but, then, i don't think i've started any threads on this board....due to my newness...and i feel your 'pain' in regards to killing threads....haha

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Do you take it personely if you dont get many responses to a new topic?
    I for one do get miffed if I dont get some replies and I do get upset sniff--- sniff

No ... why ? I can't myself answer to every topic ... I even sometime realised that I've messed a very interesting thread who was running since a bit ... (so ...) And well when it is not interesting for the other it just NOT interesting for them (So what ... it's about them, there right to not being interested).

it's all about to know why you are here (Making friends = everybody can't be your friends ... that's being realistic) as for me I'm here to enjoy myself, to learn something, to talk like in a cafe with people a know a bit or get to know a bit ... (well it happen that you/I/he/she get shuned LOL even here I think ... for real) ... but why take it personnaly ? You bearly know them, a +, that is giving them power on you, for a reason which is maybe not even what you think or worst too (LOL) but why bother (yourself) ...why get sour on something like that ? There are real issues in life and in the world.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Dam, I was hoping no one would post a reply. J/K

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Never take it personally.

Like I've heard it said, "It's not personal. It's business."

DY

• vitty
    vitty

Now I feel really special, thanks,

I only started using the computer 6 months ago so I dont know how to sound humorous, tongue in cheek. Do you like my first smiley face!!

Also as im in europe, I think you have to get the timing right. As sometimes the board is really quick

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i dont take it personally.. however on some of the fluffier boards i am a member of.. if no one replies to a post i make i'll make about 10 replies to it and just talk to myself...that freaks people out enough to start replying lmao.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I kill most of the threads I respond to.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

not this one nancy lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit