VOMIT Link a Jehovah's Witness Sent Me

by DevonMcBride 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Even funnier: go to their root page (http://www.ryanavery.com/) and you get a written and spoken spiel regarding their superior "online marketing and web creation programs" and directs you to contact them.

Only problem is: the page is lame; and more importantly, there is no email address and no form to contact them (at least with the FireFox web browser). How should I contact, them, telepathicially?

Sort of like a guy living in a tent telling you how he can help you with home improvements!

~Quotes, of the "Even I know more about web marketing than Ryan Avery" class

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Absoluty hysterical!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Devon...could you pm me the email adress you got it from? i got the same thing in my eamil box this morning...

• FMZ
    FMZ

Just sickening.... *shudder*

It looks like the picture is an edited picture of Usher, cause those weird-ass eyes can't be real. Musher Caymond. I know, I'm probably stating the obvious here, but I'm bored.

Here's a pic of the dude.

w000t... I solved one of the world's mysteries.

FMZ

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL ... It won't be HIT for sure

• Corvin
    Corvin

I could not get past the first set of "yeah, yeahs". That is absolutely the gayest thing I have every heard.

I got three words for "Musher": voice lessons- (and) compression.

Corvin

• nb-dfed
    nb-dfed

omg...myt husband forwarded this to me this morning and I was just shocked. So wrong. I feel so dirty....

• Nancy Drake
  • Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

This street work got me funky like some gov'ment cheese
    LMAO!!!

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

OMG. I had to mute it...that was terrible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit