Information please JW & murder

by aniron 10 Replies latest jw friends

• aniron
    aniron

I seem to recall a case where a JW was discovered to have been wanted for murder in another state and the Elders of the congregation wrote to Brooklyn asking what to do. I believe theres a copy of the reply from Brooklyn.

Does anyone know where I can find it.

• Elsewhere
  • flower
    flower

Thats pure gold! Never saw that one before...thanks!

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Unfu**ing believable. I've never saw this before. Shouldn't the flocks "safety" be the main concern? Instead their worried about some murderer's reputation.

I wonder what became of this person? Those old men truly don't give a damn about anything other than the appearance of being a "clean" organization. But harboring muderers? Man, that takes the cake.

M'

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

is that a real letter? text is so easily faked online that i am a little distrusting of some things that i read that are attributed as being from the wtbs. not calling it fake just taking it with a grain of salt... any one know for SURE its a real letter?

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

This letter can also be found at the silent lambs website candidly. I am told it is authentic.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks happy.. i'm not trying to be rude ...just been online long enough to be cautious.

• Mary
    Mary

Um, okay so they thought a Judicial Committee should form because he smoked a joint but they have "no obligation" to report to the police that they've got a murderer on their hands??...........makes perfect sense to me.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My jaw is on the floor. The BASEMENT floor and I am on the the 5th floor!!!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Thats really disturbing to think they can harbour such people, you just don't know who they are sending to your door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit