I'm one of the Anointed!

by Nosferatu 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm just sitting here doing master tape transfers of my Canned Peaches stuff, and I decided that I'm one of the anointed. To prove this to myself, I overindulged in a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and a bottle of Kokanee beer.

See ya in heaven Fred Franz!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Freddy?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Let's hope the doritos were unlevened I wuz annointed too, for a few yrs. Guess that makes two apostate anointees to pester the others up there

S

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

We should start a club: AA (Anointed Apostates). We could carry "Take Blood" cards, have our own conventions, and drink lots of beer, and eat unleavened crackers with salsa.

• Odrade
    Odrade

OOOH! Me too! I'm one of the anointed.

Whoohoo!

Odrade (anointed anonymous)

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Dont worry Nos...... a few swigs of good mineral oil and you'll be your old self by daylight!

--------Hill

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    We should start a club: AA (Anointed Apostates). We could carry "Take Blood" cards, have our own conventions, and drink lots of beer, and eat unleavened crackers with salsa.

What ever happened to the Apostate Directorate of North America???

• Carmel
    Carmel

Please mr E-watchman, annoint ME! please, please, huh, huh?

caveman

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Flippin' hillarious!!!!!!!! Ironically, I thought I was one of the anointed from the time I was a very young child. I couldn't figure out how these other people felt that they were, since evidently their numbers were cutting into my perception of my "being chosen". Eventually I woke up......... it wasn't fun being delusional...... entertaining....... but not fun..... .

Brad

• justhuman
    justhuman

See you in heaven mate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit