Are You Psycho???

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Stef is very talented ,she bends over and kisses her own ass.,,,,Lova sis : )

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

NO, but can you make the room stop spinning?

I know this lady that hits people with things when she is angry and sleeps all day while her kids are running around outside while the are naked.

That is one psycHO POS!

• Preston
    Preston
    Are You Psycho???

No, however I do know a few knife-wielding cross dressers here in Arizona...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

KLS!

You know i learned from the master! You could write a book..

Ya Psycho Linda Blair wanna be sock..

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    No, however I do know a few knife-wielding cross dressers here in Arizona...

LOL

• undercover
    undercover

Oh God! Mother!! NO!

• recoveringjw
    recoveringjw

Heeeeeeere's Johnny!!!!!!

(have just been reading about The Shining)

I don't think I am psycho, a little neurotic, but not psycho.

I do know a few people who are very much rubber-room ready: There's a woman I know who got mad at her ex-husband and spread feces from her son's diaper all over his (the husband's)bedroom. She has done other weird stuff but the feces was the topper, IMHO.

Bethany

• codeblue
    codeblue

Psycho is as Psycho does. lol

Everybody seems to have some interpretation of what THEY feel is psycho as the JW's do when they interpret the word : apostate.

• kls
    kls

RecoveringJW , that answers it i am past ready for the RUBBER ROOM . One time my husband had me so mad when i made his lunch for work i put cat poop in between the lunch meat. I did feel bad later and called him to tell him before his lunch break but i still got even cause then he had no lunch.((((EVIL ))))

• codeblue
    codeblue

I try not to be "psycho"....but remember we are living in a "psycho world"...I would have to guess even the most "normal" (wide ranges of what is considered normal now) person can exhibit signs of being "psycho".

So Min: are you "Psycho?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit