to all those ladies out there, here's to you

by Tim Horton 3 Replies latest social humour

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

I'm cleaning my house right now, it's 1:30 in the morning. I know you're thinking " Has she really lost it, is she insane"? Well yes of couse I say! My kids are in bed so I kind of got carried away with not getting things done when they're awake. Don't forget the hubby, can't get anything done when he's awake either!!! HEE HEE So here's my question? I'm being silly hear, so don't get your panties in a knot. No serious topics for me tonight folks. Anyways, I'm thinking to myself how many people let us women down in life. Our boss, our religions, our families, blah blah. But you know what's always there for me ? CCCCHHHHOOOOOCOLLAATTTEEE
    Not just any kind of chocolate though girls, the good kind, so I have a field trip or errand for all you chocoholics like me. Go tomorrow and get yourself a nice big chocolaty something. Preferably Purdies. Splurge a little. Then let me know how much you enjoyed it. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yummy Goodnight gals or maybe goodday, It all depends on where ya live. ENJOY! Tim Horton's wife- anybody got any good ideas for a name for me this one's kinda dorky! I guess it fits an ex JW wife though doesn't it. HA HA

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Three cheers for chocolate!!!! I don't even bother with any other sweeties any more. Just give me the straight stuff. I'm an addict.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

addict? not me.. i just sucked the chocolate off of my honeys mr goodbars and spit the peanuts out.

thats not a sign of addiction is it?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I'm not an addict either ... (just because I don't like every kind of chocolate) but I can't resist the one I like when I see on next to me !!! ENJOY your chocolate !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit