Hi all its been awhile

by freelife 1 Replies latest jw friends

• freelife
    freelife

I know i have not posted for months but, i just wanted to let you all know that i didn't fall off the face of the earth. My wife and i are doing good but we have been very busy. I hope that everyone here has been doing ok. I have been trying to make some strides in improving my life. I have changed jobs and now i am doing plumbing and heating. My old company is about ready to go under and, i'm glad i am outa there. I also am not partying too much now, I have actually not smoked the hippie lettuce for almost 3 months now. Sometimes it gets rough though when i get stressed out, like on wednesday I had my wallet stolen and the a holes wipped out my bank account. I was really wanting to burn one then. I was not able to sleep all night. I was worrying about identity theft because my drivers license had my socal security number on it. i hope that they were too stupid to keep it. Oh well time will tell. I guess i will try to keep in tough more with the fam here later all.

Clint

• gumby
    gumby
    I also am not partying too much now, I have actually not smoked the hippie lettuce for almost 3 months now. Sometimes it gets rough though when i get stressed out, like on wednesday I had my wallet stolen and the a holes wipped out my bank account. I was really wanting to burn one then. I was not able to sleep all night.

I woulda just went ahead and burned one.

Nice to have you back.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit