Infiltration time!

by Lostreality 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Im thinking of snagging a shirt that says "Apostate!!!!" on the back of it. Then I would walk into a kingdom hall, and put my back aginst the wall. People come by and say Hi and what not. Then when the meeting starts...walk up to the front..everyone seeing "APOSTATE!!!!" on the back of the shirt.

Suddenly everyone is ashamed...and another 15 dollars and four hours well spent....

Anyone with me?

• avishai
    avishai

I'm with ya buddy, but it does'nt have to cost 15 bux. Just buy the iron on transfers that you use in your printer. Then print it off and iron it on the back of a dress shirt. You don't even have to stand by a wall, you just take your jacket off. other alternates to the "Apostate" shirt. The UN letter. www.silentlambs.com. Etc.

• avishai
    avishai

Or this:

Babylonian harlot seeks multi-headed beast for drinks, dinner, long walks on the beach and hot, steamy sex!!

call 1-900-WATCHTOWER

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh dang! I totally forgot about the T-shirts Skully sent me and ona for X-mas, we should have worn them to the Oregon A-fest. They are cool and on the back have a great goth looking Apostate in big dripping letters with the A in red. Then on the front they say; "I'm an [edit] moderator on JWD" , that is on Craig's and on mine it says; "I'm married to an [edit] moderator on JWD". Course now I would need to wear Craig's and he would have to wear mine, LOL

We will definately have to wear them to the Fest in December!

But I think it's a cool idea Lots and avi you gotta love those new fandangle printer thingies.

he,hee

• Corvin
    Corvin

I'm with ya too! I love the idea. Just to see their faces turn into terror. Me and some friends have recently sat around drinking some beers laughing our arses off at some of the things we would like to do.

My friend Chris said he would be willing to walk into the kingdom hall dressed up in a cheap polyester suit like a jw, take his seat and pull a ouija board our of his bookbag and start playing with it and begin spelling out the name J-E-H-O-V-A-H out loud while moving the marker thingy. We laughed until we cried.

Babylonian harlot seeks multi-headed beast for drinks, dinner, long walks on the beach and hot, steamy sex!!

call 1-900-WATCHTOWER

Avishai, that is great! I like the idea of ironing on a copy of the UN letter on the back of a dress shirt.

Corvin

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

we should get someone to hold a video camera too! That way we could prove that we were there..and see the looks on the peoples faces.

• avishai
    avishai
    we should get someone to hold a video camera too! That way we could prove that we were there..and see the looks on the peoples faces.

Lemme know where and when!!

• Xandria
    Xandria

Why do I hear the Mission Impossible theme... If you decide to take this mission.

X

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

What about cartoons? Isn't there some Far Sides featuring Witnesses, or can be? Not the beanbag chair one, others that's more about JWs than hiding from them.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

What happened to the web site where someone was selling the "No 1914" t-shirts?

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit