Hey Dub, It's Friday night.........

by hillbilly 15 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

lets grab a beer and chase honeys.... anyone else wanna come with us........????

Hill ( got freinds in low places class)

• hillbilly
  • dubla
    dubla

got down so far......but my honeys out of town, so no chasing for me.

aa

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Crap--- come on any way... I could use a young buck like you to troll with.......... just funnel em to me.Ok?

Hill (got new crutch tips on the walker class)

• Tim Horton
    Tim Horton

If your a hillbilly you'd probably fit in with my crazy neighbours!!!!! You better have a shower first, though. Hey isn't it rum and eggnog season now? Don't forget the duck tape too eh?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

lets grab a beer and chase honeys.... anyone else wanna come with us........????

Hill ( got freinds in low places class)

You dork hilly.......you posted this in Politics and I'm moving it to Friends you might, just might get more honey's to fly with you in Friends.

Is that the Mile High Club you're flying?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

hey BikerC

them "instructions", like the categories, are "another man's opinion".... Speakin of dorks... how bout lettin the bald sasquatch off his leash tonight? It's Friday for gods sake....

Hill ( ((((((((BC))))))))))))

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((hilly)))))))

you know Ioves ya but my true love is with Valis as he awaites my arrival any day now......

Craig is as we speak type taking a load of packed boxes to our newly purchased house. Hey I packed the boxes so now he gets to move them! We both know our places, lol

That still makes you a dork!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh and by the way that title "Hey Dub, It's Friday night....." Shouldn't it read "Hey Bub, It's blalablalbla... You want me to change the title to Bub?

You dork!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

hey.... ahhh... yea... i got your dork ahhhh.... hows that go?........ hanging...........

Hill ( witty comback eh?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit