Strange Deaths in Bethel recently?

by GermanXJW 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shotgun
    shotgun

I thought the only things that died in Bethel were brain cells!

It would be sad if it's true about the deaths, I remember someone posting about suicides at Bethel which would have seemed like an impossiblity or apostate lies in my dub mind a few years ago.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    I only heard about some old timers, Abrahamsen and Kurzen.

Thanks for you input, metatron. This has also been reported in the thread you find here http://www.infolink-forum.de//messages/771/8694.html?Mittwochden13Oktober20041445 in German. Karl Adams' wife has also died and John Barr, Mildred, is uncurable ill. Carey Barbour will be 100 years old on July 4th, 2005.

Somebody claimed it was forbidden to take notes at the Watchtower Annual Meeting but a JW objected that it was only forbidden to take notes on a laptop.

But the mentioning of the pre-mature death was in a private report on the Gilead graduation.

• blondie
    blondie

By premature death do you mean suicide?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Plop, out the window

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>By premature death do you mean suicide?

No, it just means people younger than 50 years old. There is no further information than that there is unease among the brothers about some recent deathcases in Bethel.

But I guess if this was really the case people like metatron, blondie et al would know.

Maybe just another JW urban legend.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I hear that a lot of the Brothers at Bethel are getting their neckties caught in the printing presses....

Pioneer to Bro. Litcounter: I wonder where all these red streaks on the literature are coming from?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

On another subject.... But if you ever saw a machine shop picture or video from

pre-1960's..... the workers, including lathe operators would be wearing ties....

How about dat

• blondie
    blondie

GermanXJW,

I did mention that in general I notice more and more people dying before or around 50. I have lost 2 workmates and 5 schoolmates to early deaths.

That may be the only some can get out of Bethel.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Maybe their eyes twinkled.

Isn't God supposed to transfer the anointed to heaven in the twinkling of an eye? So, perhaps, the big A has come symbolically, and they are simply being transferred to their heavenly assignments.

• Nassau
    Nassau

"Jehovah's people are the happiest people on earth!

you can bet your life on it!"

I don't need to bet. I am sure, cause insane people cannot understand the reality around them. Tha't it falks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit