Hi everybody:

Go here:

http://www.westcoastclips.com/

Backup thread:

http://www.westcoastclips.com/

Thanks!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Is that a fake site, a joke of some sort - or is a company in fact producing and selling those items?

• Voyager
    Voyager

OldHippie:

Thank you Sir for asking. I asked the very same question. So I ordered a (TieTac), and received it 2 days ago. They are a real company. But (no-where) did I actually see the name Jehovah's Witnesses, or the (name) Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

I saw the words (watchtower) and the word (Bible) on some of the jewelry, but other than that, nothing that I could actually tie them in together.

Thanks

• Voyager
    Voyager

OldHippie:

After posting my first reply to you, I decided to E-mail them, and to ask them point blank if they were Jehovah's Witnesses or not. I am waiting for their reply E-mail. If they E-mail me back, I will scan their E-mail to this forum--or Watchtower Observer forum.

Thanks

• Undecided
    Undecided

I've had the Hebrew tie tack with yhwh in Hebrew for about 35 or more years. I wore it the other day when I attended a home comming at a Baptist church with my daughter, no one mentioned it or knew what it represented. I did it just for fun. I can't remember where I got it though.

Ken P.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Wouldn't surprise me to find that the WTBTS somehow produces and owns that site. Or it could just be like the old brother in Tijuana who made leather bookbags with WT emblems on them. The brothers here in San Diego use to go down south of the border to buy them.

Corvin

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Well, now, if that isn't idolatry, I don't know what is.

• Valis
    Valis

Whoever owns the site covered their tracks well. The domain is registered to a company and a PO Box, not an individual and they have no About Us on their website...prolly some schmuck afraid the Society would come down on them or at least want a contribution...ahem..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shotgun
    shotgun

I've always wanted a Hebrew Tie Tac damn-it or a snazzy tie chain with the WT and a bible on it

• Voyager
    Voyager

Thank you all for your comments. And your right. They have certainly covered their tracks well.

Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit