Those poor old Packers!

by onacruse 25 Replies latest jw friends

• roybatty
    roybatty

It was a glorious Monday night. The Lord has blessed thee by smitting the once powerful Packers. lol I can deal with the Bears sucking, just as long as the Packers are worse. What cracks me up the most is, now that the Packers suck so badly, what are all those cheeseheads going to do????? lol!!!

Now if only the Vikings would fall apart.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Searcher , that is a nice jacket, althought it would look better if it were a Cowboy's jacket!!

XW, hon, I feel for ya,,,,,,,,,Dallas has sucked eggs for so many years, but ya know ya got to be loyal to your team, so I hoping for the best this season myself. I like Brett Farve alot and I sure hate to see the look he had on his face durning that game,,,,,I was even going for GB,,,,,,,shhhhhhhh XW don't tell Denny.....lol.

Football is the main focus here at our house. Jake is doing great this year and has some scouts looking at him from two Universities. Keeping our fingers crossed that he doesnt get smashed at the homecoming game this Friday. The Defensive Coach for our school, was a draftee for the Colts, but hurt his back and can't play anymore......sad.But, he has sure done wonders for our boys.

Chance is playing PeeWee Football this is his first year every to play for a team,he loves it.

So all week the two boys are running back and forth to practice, they practice at home with their friends, and Denny is out "Coaching" them.

Friday Night we go to Jakes game, Saturday morning we go to Chance's. We come home from that and turn the TV on to watch college football...........LSU!!!!!!! Sunday we are watching the Pro's , and then the cycle starts all over again.....hehe.

I can say it sure gives us alot of great quality family time together and these days will always be precious memories to us.

Football is just a game that is for sure,,,,,,,but down in the south,,,,,,,probably up ya'lls way too,,,,,it is such a way of life and it touches every part of our daily routine.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Football is just a game that is for sure,,,,,,,but down in the south,,,,,,,probably up ya'lls way too,,,,,it is such a way of life and it touches every part of our daily routine.

It is up here too Dede !! Specially when you live in Green Bay !! Thanks for the support on Monday !! I just wish our team would have been there to PLAY for that support !! And I won't tell Denny

BTW- watch for us on the 23rd. We have 6 tickets to the Dallas/Green Bay game and 4 of them are in row 8 so we'll have a sign- you'll know it when you see it, and the people behind it !!

Good luck this year Jake AND Chance !!!!

Lisa

• searcher
    searcher
    Searcher , that is a nice jacket, althought it would look better if it were a Cowboy's jacket!!

Send one then

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

Searcher- completely off the subject: is that little avitar your puppy? I am instantly in love. I'd steal him from you in an instant! Probably one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen. Is it a shitzu?

Just curious

~Snapdragon

ps. Lovin the coat, btw

• onacruse
    onacruse

Snap, keep in mind that searcher is British, and "football" over there is not the game that God invented.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit