Go Ahead And Jump!

by Seven 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Seven
    Seven

Prisca, Thanks for your support and I hope things will continue to go well for you. {{hugs}} back at ya.

Logical, I think about you all the time. I only hope you can continue to fight these thoughts of self destruction. Crossroads has to live with them too. Remember to come here to this forum when things become too much for you to handle alone. I'm here and so are many others who love and care about you.

Love,
    Seven

• mommy
    mommy

Seven,
    I haven't spoken to you much lately. I am just now reading ths thread. ((((((hugs))))))I just want to tell you, that you are such a special woman, and my world is better with you in it. If I can do anything let me know
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything~Richard Dawkins, The selfish gene

• Caole
    Caole

Hi Seven,

I used to go through something similar years ago...I would be fine for the longest time, and then out the blue...instant depression...praying for my own demise(glad those weren't answered)...and then waking up fine in the morning. "What a ride" hits the nail right on the head! I'm glad you're feeling better now

I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you yesterday. You were the first person to welcome me to this board, and I've come to think of you as a friend. I don't post much, but I read a bit. I've seen examples of your wit, your wisdom, and your compassion for other people(not to mention your fine taste in music). You're an amazing woman...no wonder all the guys hang around you Take care Seven!

Hugs,
    Caole

• esther
    esther

(((((Seven))))) There have been days and nights when I have felt that way, too. I am glad you got out of your black hole. Thank you for posting those words of David Conroy. Hope it is a long time before you feel that way again.

esther

• Seven
    Seven

Wendy, Caole, and Esther(nice to meet you), Many thanks to you ladies for your comments. They mean a great deal coming from ones who have had to fight those negative feelings themselves. Love, Seven{{hugs}}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit