a CELTIC post finally from the USA

by bisous 8 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

Blimey, this country is ruddy enormous. Already seen glimpses of stunning scenery, though your vehicles on the road look most awfully odd, do like your lorries though, great front ends, much like my woman Bisous, what a darling she be, poor dear, she's gone down with a cold, awwwww.

Saturday afternoon finally arrived in Oregon, the flight from an emergency landing in Montana the night before exquisite, views of the Rockies and Cascade Mountains and Mount Hood - WOWWWWW!!

Oregon apostofest went well enough, most were completely cool individuals with only the rare exception, but that was dealt with.

Tis Monday now, camera is at the ready, going for walk in Forest Park some 6000 acre wilderness close to the city, looking forward to my mouth dropping open often at such bountiful exquisite scenery, will write more later, finally, best regards to everyone back home in the UK.

Best wishes!!

Celty Mark

• Valis
    Valis

Celtic...when you get home please contact Englishman. There is a photo that Shutterbug took for you and I brought over to give you at Eman's BBQ. Glad you are having a good time

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Odrade
    Odrade
    most were completely cool individuals with only the rare exception, but that was dealt with.

He may mean my little dog, who stole the top and tomato off his sandwich, right before his very eyes...

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

What a cute little dog, Odrade -- curls to die for! And Celtic, welcome to the U.S.!!! You're seeing a beautiful part of it.

Nina

• Princess
    Princess
    Oregon apostofest went well enough, most were completely cool individuals with only the rare exception, but that was dealt with.

ROFL...hoping I was one of the cool ones.

Odrade, your dog was hilarious. I hope he is feeling ok after all the food he stole. It was a riot just watching him.

Have fun Mark and come up to visit us!

Rachel

• Odrade
    Odrade

was not so fun waking up to a small pile of half digested avocado and apple crisp in the kitchen next morning...

• Princess
    Princess

At least it wasn't in the car.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Glad you are enjoying yourself Celty !!! Take lots of pictures !!

XW

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

It was a pleasure meeting you Mark. You and Bisous look so cute together! By the way, I was raised in and near the Rockies in Montana, beautiful country. Are you getting up north to the Seattle area before you head back?

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit