Need Help: Braun or Sonicare?

by codeblue 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I've used the Sonicare for 3 years now, and the health of my gums has greatly improved. Unfortunately, my teeth didn't make it. The dentist, who usually just gives me a big lecture, was actually pretty impressed with the product's effectiveness. He recommends it now. It used to be pretty expensive, but I think it's gone down in price since I bought it on late night tellie.. hehehhe.

CG

alt

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey CG, that picture is gonna give me nightmares........lol

• TonyT
    TonyT

Sonicare

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I got a Sonicare for xmas last year...absolutely love it! Feels just like I left the dentist everytime I use it. No model # on it though...just says Sonicare.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I love my Sonicare!

I used one 8 years ago but had to leave it behind with that husband, and really missed it. I couldn't afford one myself. Kev (spousal unit) bought us one last Christmas. He doesnt' like it cuz it tickles. I love it.

Tip, spread your toothpaste around before you turn it on. Keep your mouth closed or you'll spatter.

It still doesn't replace flossing. And I HATE flossing. And I have to floss because of a crown that likes to trap food. My hygenist says "you only have to floss the ones you want to keep". She's lucky I like her.

Hug your sonicare!

Brenda

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Sonicare - for sure. I started with a Sonicare and loved it - my dental cleaning appointments improved dramatically! Then I switched to Braun about 2 years ago for a change and noticed that my cleanings became difficult again. I switched back to Sonicare, saw the improvement in my last dentist visit - and I'm never changing again!

- CF

• codeblue
    codeblue

Carefully: thanks for your input....Braun is the cheaper brush, but as we have seen in this poll, cheaper doesn't do the job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit