Guess what kind of drive-thru they're buildin' here!

by Frannie Banannie 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Well then, it won't be a Whataburger we'll be searching for at 3am next trip to Texas!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow...that's cool! Here in Washington you can't have any open liquor in the car at all. I know other states allow the front passenger to drink. When I visited Colorado, my relative said the *driver* could actually drink as long as she/he was under the legal blood-alcohol limit. :-O

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I heard about drive-up alcohol on the Daily Show!

I thought we were so great here in Milwaukee with our new Drive-Up Starbucks!

• franklin J
    franklin J

how do they deal with the "drunk driving" laws?

It only takes two (2) shots of alcohol (here in NYC for an average weight individual over a specific period of time) to be declared legally drunk.

• Preston
    Preston

I'm still waiting for the plastic surgery drive-thru...

• core
    core

Only a matter of time before KHs have a drive thru for meeting attendance - drive up - collect magazines - drive away - with a handy collection box at the exit for your contribution - sure will beat meeting attendance - -

"I'll take the Large Book Study, with extra leaflets, the Ministry School and written review but hold back on the Service Meeting and Watchtower Study, they give me indigestion"

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Core,

I don't know about a drive-through Kingdom Hall, but I do know there are drive-in churches. There's one in Winter Haven, Florida; it's used by an interdenominational church.

http://www.drive-ins.com/theater/flhave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit