Desperate Housewives

by Nancy Drake 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Anyone see Desperate Housewives? I DVR'ed it and just now had a chance to watch it. It was different than I thought it would be, MUCH FUNNIER! I can't wait until the next episode!

Something to fill the void until the O.C. season premiere...

• morty
    morty

never had a chance to watch it yet Nancy but, heard it was really really funny.....I will check out the next episode .....the previews looked great....

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Off topic

Mortons68, just wanted to know if I managed to properly send you a reply to your welcomimg email. If I messed up and you never heard back from me, Please excuse me and A belated thanks.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I watched it and was surprised at how different it actually was from what I pictured! It was really wacky and offbeat, to say the least! I roared when that gal started the fire in her neighbor's living room.

Boston Legal on right afterwards wasn't too bad either.

hugs

Annie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I missed it. I really liked the commercials for it too.

Its cool that JWD is advertising for it as well.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

It inspired me to give up my computer work and become a gardener!

• Mulan
    Mulan

We watched it and really liked it. Very funny.

My only complaint..............those women are sickeningly TOO skinny. I mean.............not attractive, just scrawny. When their heads look like a skeleton and their butts are the size of a 4 year old, they are tooooo thin.

Felicity Huffman looked great, so real........................I love her.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

.. this sounds like certain spam I get in email at times, but perhaps it's a bit different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit