LittleToe's Travels - ScotFest 2004 and a baby!!!

by LittleToe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

LToe

So the three of us (Qwerty was up for a rave - brave man!) hit the town again and listened to some live music, before finally leaving town some time after 3am. I was pleased to see Qwerty the next day, as we'd left him to find a taxi with two complete strangers.

I was a little worried, but they turned out to be nice lads (no not "nice lads" gay!) although that would tie-in with my cross dressing! Actually one of them was a Gordie (Ian) and Richard from Nottingham (I think) who looked like he could have been Pleasuredomes brother.

Qwerty - Who's looking for his next dooby!

• Princess
    Princess

I would have failed pronunciation of all the names around Scotland. Therefore, I am compliling a list of names around the Northwest for you to work on. They are Native American by origin. God help you.

Congrats on the new nephew, he's beautiful.

Rachel

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I am compliling a list of names around the Northwest for you to work on. They are Native American by origin. God help you.

Oh yes!! My favorite is to hear newscasters or celebrities pronounce Puyallup.

There are LOTS more.

• qwerty
    qwerty

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/78890/1280141/post.ashx#1280141

Can anyone get these dloaded?

Seems to work some times.

enjoy if you can get to them.

Q

• qwerty
    qwerty

I'll take that as a no then?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I was able to download from the second mirror. It's likely the site is bandwidth throttled, so availability will come and go.
    Cool clips, btw

• Xena
    Xena

Sounds like you have a very busy but enjoyable time LT. And another handsome nephew. Verra nice

• qwerty
    qwerty

LT

I thought as much. I was getting 501 or 505 error till I tried on my bros PC and it said- Too many people have downloaded the files and try later.

I can't rem if I thanked you for paying the admission into Edinburgh Castle and for organising the Fest- THANKS

Qwerty

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I got another picture from my sis, and it appears I spelt the name wrong (though the pronunciation is right). He's called Kai

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Normally babies that young look weird, but he's beautiful! And Kai is a name I have picked out for one of my future kids..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit