Favorite Long Song

by Nosferatu 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• Scully
    Scully
    In-A-Gada-Da-Vida: Iron Butterfly

I loved the episode of the Simpsons when Bart snuck in a new "hymn" to the church... "In the Garden of Eden" by I. Ron Butterfly... it went on forever and ever... LOL

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I loved the episode of the Simpsons when Bart snuck in a new "hymn" to the church... "In the Garden of Eden" by I. Ron Butterfly... it went on forever and ever... LOL

Rev, Lovejoy finally realizes it is not a church hym says, "Do I hear Rock or Roll?"

Will

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding Elton John from Goodbye Yellow Book Road

The Look Of Love Isaac Hayes Over 12 minutes of pure sex appeal. It's hot one, babies.

Heard It Through The Grape Vine Creedence Clearwater Revival

Do You Feel Like I Do? from Frampton Comes Alive I still love it. Makes me feel instantly 17 again, too bad I had to start studying with the JDubayoos that summer.

Ballad Of Dwight Frye Alice Cooper

Love Reign O'er Me The Who

Down By The River by Neil Young

Beethoven's 7th

Tubular Bells Parts One and Two Mike Oldfield.

Of course Hey Jude is my favorite and Neil Young's Like A Hurricane is so beautiful. I got to see and her him play it live last year, OMG he was wonderful. His Sedan Delivery was amazing, too.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Oh yeah how about:

The Court Of The Crimson King by King Crimson

White Bird by It's A Beautiful Day

• Iforget
    Iforget

Any song any time anywhere by.... Tom Petty

• bebu
    bebu

Funeral for a Friend

Stairway to Heaven

bebu

• NewSense
    NewSense

Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" on the "Pulse" C.D. Hendrix's "Red House" as performed by Satriani and the two other dudes forming "G-3."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

To Be Over by Yes from the Relayer LP.

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

heroin by the velvet underground

my favorite things by john coltrane (which i think is around 13 minutes)

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Really difficult to add anything to the great tunes already mentioned...but here's another of my fav's

(Sweet)Child in Time, Deep Purple (no idea how many minutes, but one full LP album side).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit