What one thing would you like to vent?

by MelbaToast 10 Replies latest jw friends

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Mine is my mom.

II dont know where to start and dont know where to end. Therapy sessions later, I am still at a loss. I think that a parent is someone who loves and protects you from harm, doesnt shame or bribe you to make you into "a perfect pioneer". She makes me so angry with her righteous talk and no talking to me because Im an apostate BECAUSE I WRITE SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET!

Other than that part of my immediate family, things are good! Im doing great in classes, studying my butt off, and try to catch whats going on with my friends when Im not taking care of my 9 month old!

I just needed a place where I could express some feelings.

Feel free to commesurate. I think everyone can use a hug once in a while.

• kls
    kls

Vent away Melba i do it a lot.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

MB

We all need a hug!

I am gratefull that my mom didnt buy into the bullshit i tried to feed her. I would tell her that the system was going to end and unless she became one of JW she wouldnt live to see her grandchildren live.

I am so gratefull that she doesnt hate me. She is always there for me when i need her..

I would like to vent about the ass I married! But I dont want to waste anymore of my time or energy on that wasteturd.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Not that this is new, but religious insanity and delusions. I don't mean just for JWs, but frankly sometimes it's worse. If you've seen someone who is basically gone then the average JW living in denial is a pale comparison. You can't help but feel some sadness though, because at that point it's no longer a matter of difference of opinion and pushing your beliefs on someone, there is clearly some mental disorder at work. And the really sad part is you can't really do anything about it because they're not even open to the same reality as you.

For those who might think they know some deeper reality, you have to acknowledge that if yours is a deeper and more complete reality, it implies it includes this one in context. Get off of your religious rhetoric and connect with people on this level then, even according to your understanding and your belief of saving others - otherwise you're not doing anybody anygood, you're just avoiding and hiding behind that mask.

• joannadandy
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    What one thing would you like to vent?

My bathroom... Oooo Weeeee!!! I left a stinker in there!

• Special K
    Special K

I really hate it when I see two posters I like on this forum who seem to just go at it.

Back and forth.. on and on..

It's gets to the point where the whole wonderful thread has been totally taken over.

darn I hate that.

Special K

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I would like to vent about vents. They often blow air where I don't want like in my eyes. They gather dust and it looks disgusting. That's my vent.

• shamus
    shamus

I don't like Melba Toast. The stuff tastes funny.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

LOL! But the garlic melba toast is awesome, shamus.

I too, am getting sick and tired of this hate-mongering against people in this board!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit