PROTEST RALLY - CHANGE OF TIME

by SHUNNED FATHER 17 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

NewsWorld has explained to me that having the Protest Rally at 2:00pm does not give them enough time to make the six oclock news. I have changed the time of the rally to start at 12:00 noon and end at 4:00pm. Sorry for any inconvienence. Please pass on this change to whomever you have contacted.

Lawrence

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Lawrence adds:

I am organizing the Protest Rally at the WTS Canadian HQ at Georgetown, Ontario. The Rally will be held Saturday , October 09 th starting at 12:00 noon and finish at 4:00pm. Meet in front of the complex on the city sidewalk. Then those who wish can join me in having diner at a restaurant. Is there anyone from the Georgetown, Toronto area that can assist me. Let me know if you intend on supporting this Rally and if you are interested in having diner as a group afterwards, so I can make plans.

Anyone concerned about being recognized on TV can wear a mask or costume. Please bring your own plackcard.

If you plan on attending, then email me at :

[email protected] Lawrence Hughes

• Beans
    Beans

See ya'll there!

• dorothy
    dorothy

I suggest re-posting this in a few days, as this board moves quickly and some might not get a chance to see it. This could be huge if we publicize enough. As the WT says: Advertise, Advertise, Advertise.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, feel free to 'bttt' it or repost it when necessary.

Good luck Lawrence !

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    Meet in front of the complex on the city sidewalk.

There is no city sidewalk in front of the complex. On the WT side is a narrow tar-paved over-lapping of the road. Across the road is a wider area, part of which is a bus stop, but it isn't paved. It might be dangerous to stand on the WT side unless we stand on the grass. Traffic moves along at 100 kph (60 mph).

• fjtoth
  • fjtoth
  • Beans
    Beans

Bumpity bump bump

• Quotes
    Quotes

Well, I guess we can find out once and for all if Watchtower monitors this board!

If we take them by surprise, they don't monitor.

But if we arrive to find that they have raised the drawbridge and retreated into The Keep, then they must be monitoring....

Unless of course they are monitoring but need to pretend that they are not in order to keep their monitoring a secret.... oh no, I've gone cross-eyed!

~Quotes, of the "signs made and ready to go" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit