Making a Difference!

by Amazing 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Copernicus
    Copernicus

Nice post Amazing - enjoyed your thoughts as always.

The Watch Tower leadership has not accepted responsibility for the harm they caused, the lies told, or made any attempt to be accountable. Therefore, by working together, we are going to force them to become accountable.

I hope so, I really hope so.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Amen to that Copernicus!!!

Just thinking about what the WTS has done and gotten away with over the years in damaging or destroying peoples'lives, in the name of being the vessels to make God's name known in the world, makes my blood boil.

To see them be forced to their knees to accept their accountability will be the ultimate vindication, and to see their grip undone on those still in their prison, will allow me to rest alot easier.

Had Enough

• Jeremy Bravo
    Jeremy Bravo

Hello all,

I must 'fess up that the guy Amazing was talking about at the conference was me. I hafta say that it was an enriching experience sitting down for breakfast with some prominent members of the ex-JW crowd. It's unbelievable how deep the issues surrounding the WTS are.

Since I was never baptized, therefore never forced to take part in the "religion" that enslaved many of the people on this board, I cannot say for one second that I fully understand what you have all gone through. On the other hand, being as close as I was to "going all the way" and being on this board I feel GREAT relief that I listened to my intuition and got the hell out.

It is a great thing that everyone shares their experiences here. How can anyone, who has gone through this and lived to tell the tale, in good conscience allow the WTS to continue their scandalous ways and inflict the same pain on innumerable, less informed people? If no one speaks out, if no one fights to expose the WTS as a fraud and a cult, then the resposibility is on OUR heads for keeping silent and never allowing those blinded by the Empire the chance to see the "truth." If we don't do it, then (according to the late, great Obi-Wan Kenobi...)

"the Emperor has already won."

"When there is freedom from mechanical conditioning, there is simplicity. Life is a relationship to the whole." - Bruce Lee.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hello,

First of this is not Zazu, it is Larc. Zazu is my lovely wife. (I wrote that because she is watching me type this.)

I ran out of posts, so my dear, sweet wife, allowed me to use her name.

I brought this back up to the top, because I think this is an important subject. I hate to use Witness terminology, but this thread is "upbuilding."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit