I propose a bare fisted match between Bush and Kerry

by lawrence 12 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

I propose a bare fisted match between Bush and Kerry, locked cage, one man comes out alive, that doesn't mean we want either as president, just let em fight it out, to the death, and save the airwaves. After that maybe Barbara Boxer versus Ruth Ginsburg, both in 'Lingerie of Hollywood' getups.

Now, I'd buy tickets for that, you? How much would you pay?

• heathen
    heathen

What a great idea . I kinda exspect those 2 to take out a glove and slap each other with a challenge for a dual . "ewe sah ah a bungeling idiaht". " why do ewe not use some undah ahm deodahrant , we ah soo tahyard of seein yer sweaty undah ahms on the tele". LOL

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I really get sick of this sort of silly suggestion. Would you have us go back to "ye goode olde days" when the king was the biggest, ugliest mutha that could swing a mace and chain? I much prefer representative democracy, thank you very much!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

If that ever happened in Minnesota, Jesse Ventura would have been governer for life.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Stephanus-

Wake up! It's still "the good ole days" in many parts of America, but masked by Madison Avenue marketing. A mace required strength and passion to swing, lot better than whispering murmurs of castrated advisers.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oh, they would probably put on a nice show in your cage. But, these guys both are members of the skull and bones fraternity. They are sworn to help a member in trouble, and otherwise uphold each other. A few yrs down the road, they will likely be getting together in their clubhouse and laughing at the stupid nonmember schmucks who thought the presidential race was real.

S

• Elsewhere
  • willy_think
    willy_think

LOL...

I just got a visual of Bush laying dead with FOX news and CNN declaring him the winner.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Elsewhere-

That is great! LMAO!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL @ Willythink. So true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit